Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Seedling Update

All the seedlings from the cell pack are now in pots or yogurt cups. Herbs have turned out great. I sowed enough to transplant in the garden and to fill the pots on my window sills.  Sadly, a number of my tomatoes got a bit leggy, but given that I ended up with 18 plants it is not the end of the world if a few don't make it into the garden. However, the surprise this year have been the peppers and eggplant which I did not expect to have such strong germination (based on the last two years experience). Perhaps I will finally get a Beaver Dam pepper and my Rosa Bianca eggplants. I am also including some pics of my lemon balm and my Christmas cactus (which blooms anytime but Christmas). Didn't grow them from seed but they are just so pretty!





 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment